- By “Jia Vessi” (West-Ladyboy- Ts Entertranser)
- Restroom which one to use?
• Follow your way, in which way?
• Vespasian and The Coliseum
- People might wonder about it …
- First it would be better to specify that Transgenders are not of course born women and even if post-op surgery.
Also a proper difference between the Transvestite and the Transexual is a must as most transsexuals have finished their transition process and look more like women, on the other end most Trans Tv aside from those who really look feminine by nature do not have any breasts and their faces features still carries some recognisable male’s traits.
- It is easier for a Transexual to use the women’s toilet than for a transvestite.
Funny enough there is not a specific Uk law that particularly states that Transgenders should not be allowed to go into women’s Toilet and also that men should not be allowed too.
At least that is what I have learned last year from a meeting.
A woman might complain about a man or a Trans using her toilet and at the most he gets a warning about the disturbance of peace, unless the shouting are so loud that the situation might become a bit more serious.
I guess common sense might suggest that there are cases and cases, as for example if someone is dying for a pee? It might be taken more seriously maybe if the guy did it outside the toilet ?
- Ever been to a Trans Club? Normally Trans will go to the Trans toilet which is separate from the members and clients …
I have heard that in some states of the Usa being dressed like a lady, and using a toilet in a shopping centre would be in breach of the law and one might be banned.
The Equality Act 2010 bars discrimination based on gender reassignment, sex and sexual orientation.
That’s right, but hang on a sec there … I’ll be back to this soon…
- The idea of this posting came up yesterday, and was dying about writing about this, but too busy to do it yesterday.
The email that triggered this posting was given by SDR who is a dear Trans friend of mine, and she complained about not being able to use he ladies toilet in her city; I replied to her that common sense need to be used and a wide thoughtfulness for other’s rooted habits needs to be always remembered.
SDR replied me back saying that: “Jia you said in another post that you need to follow your own way” My way My way….
Oh my Buddha,, … yes that is accurate about what I said, but I also added that consideration about others is a must, and had also added on my post that as a Trans I don’t go out fully dressed unless it is for shopping on my own, or to stay with people who know who I am and what I do .
- For example if I know that I am going to meet for shopping DRN and his wife my best straight friend, and one of the only 2 straight friends left (from the 20 and more I use to have) who accepted my change years back, then dressing like a lady its fine.
If however I am aware that DRN has some friends with him but he still wants my company, then I just dress in normal clothes though some light make up might be applied on my face.
I am a transgender but I do not want in any way embarrass my friends and friends of friends by imposing my presence to them.
- There are times that you don’t want make the news of the day… Discretion, and perception makes one more charming.. we do not need to show to others that we are transvestite by pushing their will and acceptance about us.
Tact, mindfulness should be everyone’s equipment to possess before undertaking anything in life, and not only about being a transgender.
- After few swapped emails and text messages looked like my Trans friend SDR understood the indication, though am no entirely sure.
- My point of view on The Equality Act 2010 that prevents discrimination based on gender reassignment, sex and sexual orientation, though it is certainly welcome and right, but it should not be used to make our own re-invention and interprete it in such a way to fit our uncanny plan.
- Whether there is a law for it or not, I have the same opinion of the majority that find to be weird for a transgender to go to ladies toilet as we need to keep things the way they are ..
It is definitely a different matter if toilet for Transgender would exist, and it is under consideration in some regions of the Uk.
Even though most trans parties are in a rush to show the Trans right , I think there needs to be the right sense of balance in understanding that things need time to change..
Does it appear to be so wrong for a Tv or Ts to go to the mens toilet … ? At the most you’d get a smile or you’d be given a shy look by someone who looks at a miniskirt peeing in that kind of white porcelain sink that looks like a standing guitar.
- Ladies are ladies and Trans are Trans.
Acquaintances on my blogger tell me that also in Usa there are some programme to make a restroom for Transgenders.
- The new fast spreading Transexual phenomenon is without doubt a trend that is making news and gaining popularity, but forcing it, pushing it and accelerating the process will not make it so welcomed by many.
It looks like some people are in a hurry to see results in this life…
I love the story of the Coliseum which was started by The emperor Vespasian who never saw the completed construction, as it was completed by Titus his successor.
- Knowing how to sense the reality with a universal sober mind will give more credit and recognition to Transgenders, rather than trying imposing and proposing new laws and legislations
Many Trans Tv or Ts prefer to avoid the potential embarrassment, of being judged when they enter a ladies toilet. It would be better to say that I would rather avoid the embarrassment caused by embarrassing the women in there as many out there see Trans as technically being still men.
- . Keeping it simple and being cautious about others views has its own beauty and will help to see Transgenderism not like a revolution but as an innovation.
- Unisex Toilet will be built one day, and that will be a nice work, as it will be perfectly okay for anyone to get in without feeling nervous.
Anything that creates anxiety, uneasiness should be avoided for a good living, and some Trans right’s fighters should understand that a day is 24hrs and going to toilet is about 2/3 min.
Thought I would express my humble opinion on this.
- Kiss Kiss